PacMoore Contract Manufacturing Solution Facility is located in Mooresville, IN just southwest of Indianapolis. The facility capabilities include dry blending, spray drying, extruding, re-packing, sifting, bulk unloading and bulk loading.
24/7 Emergency service:
- Install power to variable frequency drive which failed in the evening. The VFD is critical to the Spray Dryer process. Industrial Electric successfully and safely installed a new raceway (120’) and cable within 10 hours of request.
- Install temporary cable from generator to the process air system. Exceptional service was completed within 2 hours of request.
Design / Build service:
- Compressor upgrades / relocation – Provide customer with the best economical solution within current power limitations to achieve facility air requirements and installation.
- Conduct load study and provide PacMoore maintenance manager with power options for future use. Provide electrical expertise and drawings for PacMoore maintenance employees for various small projects handled by PacMoore personnel.
NFPA -70E service:
- After load study complete, provided and install NFPA – 70E labeling throughout the facility. Re-label all MCC rooms and provide updated CAD drawings to customer database.
- Prayon Mill – design / build all electrical aspects from lighting and load studies to process controls.
- Prayon Acid Delivery System – coordinate with customer to tie into the existing Spray Dryer and Mill project economically and safely.
- 800 amp service – coordinate shutdown with power company to install new switch.
- Prayon Mill 2 A/C Units Prayon Mill – hire HVAC company to provide / install the correct units.
- Weigh Batch Controller – verify and calibrate system within customer specifications.